Cardiocirculatory and Cardiovascular Perfusion Techniques
Graduates in Cardiocirculatory and Cardiovascular Perfusion Techniques are healthcare professionals engaged in the operation and maintenance of equipment relating to extracorporeal circulation, haemodynamics and circulatory assistance techniques.
They provide professional autonomous services in collaboration with medical staff. Graduates plan, manage and assess all necessary aspects to ensure the proper functioning of the equipment for which they are responsible.
They test and verify that the equipment employed is functioning correctly, taking responsibility for its standard maintenance and the elimination of any minor problems. They partake in the planning and organisation of work in the facility in which operate.
Graduates in Cardiocirculatory and Cardiovascular Perfusion Techniques can pursue careers in the following areas:
- heart surgery, in the control of extracorporeal circulation, circulatory assistance;
- oncology, district antiblastic treatment;
- organ transplant centres where circulatory support is required and which apply organ conservation techniques;
- neurosurgery, performing surgical operations in profound hypothermia;
- haemodynamics and cardiac catheterisation centres;
- echocardiography and vascular Doppler diagnosis laboratories;
- production industries and sales agencies operating in the sector;
- university and non-university research laboratories in the biomedical sector.
Employment statistics (Almalaurea)
Admission:Limited enrolment with admission test.
Students are expected to attain level B1 proficiency in English.
Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December. Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification within the year the plan of study calls for a language exam.
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment