· To have knowledge and understanding that is founded upon and extends that of the Bachelor's level in Chemistry, and that provides a basis for originality in developing and applying ideas within a research context;
· To have competences which fit them for employment as professional chemists in chemical and related industries or in public service;
· To have attained a standard of knowledge and competence which will give them access to third cycle course units or degree programmes.
Such graduates will:
· have the ability to apply their knowledge and understanding, and problem solving abilities, in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to chemical sciences;
· have the ability to integrate knowledge and handle complexity, and formulate judgements with incomplete or limited information, but that include reflecting on ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgements;
· have the ability to communicate their conclusions, and the knowledge and rationale underpinning these, to specialist and non-specialist audiences clearly and unambiguously;
· have developed those learning skills that will allow them to continue to study in a manner that may be largely self-directed or autonomous, and to take responsibility for their own professional development.
Application and admission: Open with entry requirements examination.
Students must have level B2 proficiency in English. Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B2 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) Placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December.
Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification within the year the plan of study calls for a language exam.
Mandatory for laboratory courses; highly recommended for other teaching courses.
- Commissione Piani Studio e Trasferimenti
Pierluigi Mercandelli, Paola Fermo, Clelia Giannini, Sandra Rondinini, Maria Vitoria Dozzi, Lucia Invernizzi
- Internship and dissertation tutor
- Office for Didactic, Department of Chemistry
Via Golgi 19 - 20133 MILANO
email@example.com - skype: segreteriachimica
+39 02 50314419
dalle ore 10 alle ore 12 dal lunedì al venerdì, in altri orari previo appuntamento
- Dipartimento di Chimica
Via Golgi, 19 - 20133 MILANO
- Segreterie Studenti
Via Celoria, 18 - 20133 MILANO
- Study plan, transfer and credit recognition tutor
- Master's degree admission tutor
- Erasmus and international mobility tutor
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment