Health Professions of Prevention Sciences
The graduate will be able to command and exercise professional skills and methods in research, training, and management.
Specific educational goals include:
· Employ specific scientific knowledge in relation to their professional role in order to make decisions concerning the organisation and management of health services supplied by professional healthcare personnel in the medical field within health facilities, including preventative and protection healthcare services and the Local Health Authorities;
· Utilise skills in healthcare management and organisation in order to coordinate healthcare services, and to manage available human and technological resources, evaluating the cost/benefit ratio;
· Monitor specific sectors of the health organisation within the sphere of preventative healthcare;
· Use research methods and tools in the organisation of clinical services;
· Optimise the use of all resources (human, technological, IT, financial resources) available to preventative healthcare facilities;
· Design and conduct training programmes for continuing education and refresher courses at one's own clinic or facility;
· Develop teaching skills for teaching aspiring professionals in one's field through tutorials, and internship coordination for first-tier, complementary, and continuing education.
Limited enrolment with admission test.
For further information on the number of places and the date of the admission test, please visit the website https://accessoprogrammato.miur.it/
Admission without any supplementary exams for graduates
- Environment and Workplace Prevention Techniques (Classe L/SNT4)
- Health Assistance (Classe L/SNT4)
Students are expected to attain level B1 proficiency in English.
Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December. Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification within the year the plan of study calls for a language exam.
Course, stage and workshops attendance: mandatory
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment