High-school diploma or equivalent qualification obtained abroad .
Adequate knowledge, in accordance with ministerial high-school syllabi (for mathematics and physics) as well as good scientific reasoning skills
Admission to the Bachelor's degree programme in Mathematics is subject to a mandatory, non-selective, assessment test before enrolment. Candidates will have to sit for the TOLC - CISIA Online Test at the University of Milan or any other member university of CISIA (inter-university consortium for integrated access systems). You can register to the TOLC test on the CISIA website (www.cisiaonline.it).
The tests providing access to the degree programme in Mathematics are: TOLC-S, and TOLC-I.
Only after taking one of these tests, will you be able to enrol, WHATEVER THE RESULT:
- TOLC-S, divided into 4 sections: Basic mathematics (20 questions - 50 minutes), Reasoning and problems (10 questions - 20 minutes), Reading comprehension (10 questions - 20 minutes), Basic sciences (chemistry, physics and geology - 10 questions - 20 minutes).
- TOLC-I divided into 4 sections: Mathematics (20 questions - 50 minutes), Logic (10 questions - 20 minutes), Science (10 questions - 20 minutes), Listening comprehension (10 questions - 20 minutes).
Each question has 5 answer options, of which only one is correct. Score: correct answer+1, wrong answer -0.25, no answer 0.
Each TOLC test includes an additional English section, consisting of 30 questions to be answered in 15 minutes. This section does not count toward the overall test score.
Test structure and topics: //www.cisiaonline.it/area-tematica-tolc-scienze/struttura-della-prova-e-syllabus/
Enrolment procedures and deadlines will be provided in the call for applications published on the University website at: https://www.unimi.it/en/study/enrolment.
Additional learning requirements (OFA)
Students who have not achieved at least 10 points in the Mathematics module will have to fulfil additional learning requirements (OFA).
These requirements can be met by passing part A (Syllabus) of the Basic Mathematics exam by December 2020. Students who do not fulfil OFA will not be able to take any second-year exam before passing one of the following exams: Algebra I, Mathematical Analysis I, Geometry I.
See the website http://users.unimi.it/erasmusmat/ for collected information on locations and how to recognize the activities carried out abroad.
Highly recommended, not mandatory
- Secretary of the course of study
via Cesare Saldini 50
- Docenti responsabili Pagine Web e Sito Internet
PALEARI Simone, TURRINI Cristina
- Segreteria studenti
- Segreteria studenti
SEDI E ORARI
- Commissione Verifica Lingua Inglese
CIRAOLO Giulio (Presidente), STELLARI Paolo
- Commissione Trasferimenti e Riconoscimento Titoli Esteri
BIANCHI Mariagrazia (Presidente), ZAMPIERI Elena
- Commissione Orientamento e Stage
TORTORA Alfonso (Presidente), NALDI Giovanni, MICHELETTI Alessandra, MASTROLIA Paolo, PENATI Tiziano
- Commissione Organizzazione Prova Finale Laurea in Matematica
CALANCHI Marta (Presidente), BERTOLINI Marina, LOVADINA Carlo
- Commissione Piani di studio laurea Triennale
SALVATORI Maura (Presidente), BERTOLINI Marina, CAUSIN Paola
- Commissione Prova Finale Laurea in Matematica
C. TARSI (Presidente), N. BRESSAN, A. CARATI, D. MORALE, E. PACIFICI, E. TERRANEO, A. ALZATI
- Commissione Socrates-Erasmus
GAETA Giuseppe (Presidente), CIRAOLO Giulio, GORI Anna, MATESSI Diego, SCACCHI Simone
- Commissione Altre Attività e Conferimento Crediti
SCACCHI Simone (Presidente), MOLTENI Giuseppe, TORTORA Alfonso
- Commissione Organizzazione Test di Accesso
TERRANEO Elide (Presidente), BRESSAN Nicoletta
- Commissione Orario
ZAMPIERI Elena (Presidente), MORALE Daniela
- Docente responsabile Organizzazione Homeworks
- Docente responsabile Piano Lauree Scientifiche
- Docenti responsabili Tirocinio Didattico
MANTOVANI Sandra, RIZZO Ottavio
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment