Nursing and Midwifery Sciences
- assess and critically evaluate the evolving needs of patients entrusted to their professional care, including gender-based needs, if and when needed;
- use research methods and tools in clinical practice and treatment, organisation, and training;
- apply and assess the impact of different theoretical models on treatment operations;
- critically analyse the ethical aspects of clinical care, as well as multi-professional and multi-cultural issues;
- design, generate, and assess education and training efforts;
- develop teaching skills in terms of tutoring operations, and internship coordination for first-level, complementary, and continuing education;
- design and intervene in operations regarding complex treatment and organisational issues;
- plan, manage, and assess treatment services with a view toward improving quality (planning, organisation, management, control);
- supervise treatment falling within the scope of one's professional duties, and provide professional consultancy.
Limited enrolment with admission test.
For further information on the number of places and the date of the admission test, please visit the website https://accessoprogrammato.miur.it/
Students are expected to attain level B1 proficiency in English.
Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December. Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification within the year the plan of study calls for a language exam.
- Segreteria del Corso di Laurea Magistrale
Via Festa del Perdono, 7
mattina: dalle 8.00 alle 12.00 - pomeriggio: dalle 14.00 alle 16.00
- Immatricolazioni e ammissioni:
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment