Admission: Open, subject to entry requirements.
Students must have level B2 or above proficiency in English. According to CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) Placement test on 16 settembre 2019 14:30.
Procedure for the recognition of study periods abroad: each student must propose a Learning Agreement regarding training activities that lead to the recognition of a number of credits adequate to the period spent abroad. Specifically, 20 CFU for a three-month period; 30 CFU for a six-month period; 45 CFU for a nine-month period.
Evaluation of the period spent abroad: the period of study abroad will be recognized as valid after obtaining at least 70% of the credits specified in the learning agreement, while the activity of the thesis or internship will be valid only after acquisition of all credits.
Incentives: for students who have accomplished satisfactorily the training program, additional points are added to the final degree mark. Up to a maximum of 3 points can be added depending on the duration of the study period, the amount of credits attained, and the overall results obtained by the student.
Mandatory for laboratory courses, recommended for other teaching courses
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment