PhD courses list
The University Catalogue lists specialist courses to be included in your individual study plan. All students enrolled in the PhD programmes of the University of Milan can access the Catalogue.
Each datasheet contains general information. Practical information (e.g. course schedule, syllabus, and delivery mode) is available on PhD programme websites. The course offering refers to the 2020/21 academic year: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021.
The course enrolment deadline is normally the 25th day of the month prior to the start month. More specifically:
- for courses starting in November 2020, the enrolment deadline is the day before the start date (exceptionally, the procedure will be open all month)
- for courses starting in December 2020, the enrolment deadline is 25 November 2020
- for courses starting in January 2021, the enrolment deadline is 28 December 2020.
Enrolment deadlines for courses starting in subsequent months will be announced shortly.
- Access enrolment on PhD courses online service
- Log in using your University login details and select:
- exams/enrol for the exam session
- programmes without admission exam / doctoral programmes-exams
- Select the desired programme and click on Iscrizione (Enrolment) and then on Iscriviti (Enrol)
Ignore the option "Exam session date” that appears during the enrolment procedure.
For help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org