Expertise & Skills (ES)
Designed as a useful tool for the dissemination and enhancement of our scientific projects and findings, the Expertise & Skills portal provides an overview of the fields of study, curricula and skills of our research staff, bringing citizens closer to science.
Expertise & Skills facilitates links between the University and businesses and institutions interested in collaborations, thus contributing to the dissemination of knowledge and the development of networks at the local, national and international level.
The information made available by the new platform mainly covers:
- researchers' profiles (scientific curricula and departments)
- research activities (such as name and type of funded project, departments, year)
- research fields (classed by standard identifiers such as ERC and ATECO or free keywords)
- research results (such as publications, patents etc.)
- research activities and assignments
- public engagement activities.
The information on the Expertise & Skills portal is recorded by researchers or offices in the IRIS/AIR research data management system.
If you do research at the University of Milan, you can edit and complete IRIS/AIR data by following the instructions on the internal communication website, La Statale@work.
Search for researchers and projects at the University of Milan.