Language tests and courses for mobility calls
SLAM - University of Milan Language Centre issues language proficiency statements in order to apply for European and extra-European mobility programmes.
Furthermore, SLAM organizes language intensive courses in summer for students selected for the Erasmus+ outgoing programme.
SLAM organises tests to issue a language proficiency statement for the following categories of students:
- Candidates for the Erasmus+ programme
- Candidates for extra-European mobility programmes
- Candidates for thesis research abroad calls
- Selected students for the Erasmus+ outgoing programme.
The languages tested are the following:
- English: all levels
- French: A2, B1, B2 levels
- Spanish: A2, B1, B2 levels
- German: A2, B1, B2, C1 levels
- Portuguese: all levels
The calendar of the test sessions dedicated to candidates for Master's degree thesis research abroad call and for releasing language level statements to selected Erasmus+ outgoing students (a.a. 2019/2020) is now available in the document below.
- English (all levels): 60-minute adaptive test on Use of English and Listening
- French (B1 and B2 levels): 50-minute test for the B1 level on grammar and reading comprehension. A 80-minute test for the B2 level on grammar, vocabulary and language use for communication, reading comprehension and listening.
- Spanish (B1 and B2 levels): 30-minute test on grammar, vocabulary and language use for communication.
- German (A2, B1, B2, C1 levels): the On-SET-Deutsch is adaptive. Students will register on the Teilnehmer-Portal on the day of the test. For more info about the test, visit Beispieltest.
Students selected for the Erasmus+ outgoing programme who wish to improve their language knowledge before leaving can attend a intensive courses during the summer, take the end of course test and receive a language proficiency statement reporting the CEFR level they attained.
Courses are held in the first two weeks of July and last 60 hours. Attendance is not compulsory.
Intensive courses are available for the following languages:
Those students selected for the Erasmus+ outgoing programme are going to be informed in June by email on where the courses are going to take place.