Contacts for Postgraduate schools
The Postgraduate School Branch manages all relations pertaining to the academic career of specialist students.
Its main activity is the management of the most common administrative procedures for enrolment - from admissions, to Competitions and the final exam.
provides information regarding deadlines and administrative requirements
distributes forms and templates for completion of the required administrative paperwork
issues certificates relating to students' academic career
manages the procedures for issuing the Diploma.
The office provides a link to the University structures managing other aspects of the Postgraduate Schools: their organization, accounting and finance.
For students specializing in medicine, the Human Resources Management - Self-employment and Similar Management Branch - Training and Research Contracts Office, manages the following:
- drafts specialist training contracts
- checks attendance and manages absences
- disburses payments in relation to specialist training contracts.
- checks on attendance
Tel. 02 503.13303
The Legal Branch
- stipulates Agreements with hospital departments
- acquires additional grants for the Postgraduate Schools in medicine