Medical specialisation diploma exam
Graduation from a postgraduate school takes place after the thesis discussion. The exam sessions and deadlines are based on the student’s year of enrolment.
To sit the exam students must:
- Submit the application using the online procedure Domanda di tesi Scuole di specializzazione.
- Pay the Diploma fee using the payment managment service.
- Upload the thesis electronically (PDF/A format) by the deadlines, under penalty of exclusion from the diploma exam.
The thesis must be uploaded using the thesis upload service. (To create the file in PDF/A format from a Word or LibreOffice document follow the instructions contained in the relevant video tutorial).
The thesis can be written in english, with the approval of the Director of the School.
- Discuss the thesis in accordance with the timetable prepared by the School’s Academic Services Office.
Students enrolled in academic year 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 – Single session
- Submission of thesis application at the Administration Office: from 27 August to 24 September 2020
- Thesis discussion: 2 to 13 November 2020
- Upload thesis in electronic format (PDF/A): by 27 October 2020
Delivery of Diploma certificate
The specialist Diploma certificate will be sent to the student’s home address within one year of graduating from the Postgraduate school.
Trainees who have suspended their postgraduate programme due to pregnancy/illness must:
- Fill in the attached form: Paper thesis application
- Submit the thesis application form to the Postgraduate programme desk upon appointment through InformaStudenti
- Pay the 100.00 Euro fee online through the Payment service > Fees for office services > Fee required by the academic office
- Hand in the postgraduate transcript of records together with the thesis application.