Computer labs and classrooms user resources
You can log in to your personal account from any workstation of the University Computer Laboratories and Computer Classrooms, and:
- access your Home directory (Z drive) - only you have read / write access to, and can temporarily save files in, the drive from any workstation of the Computer Laboratories and Computer Classrooms;
- access the folder Corsi/Courses (Y drive), containing individual course folders divided by Faculty - you have read-only access, while teachers have read / write access to their own course folder;
- the folder Scambio/Exchange (S drive), which is cleaned up daily (files are deleted overnight) - you have read / write access from any workstation of the Computer Laboratories and Computer Classrooms, and can temporarily save documents that you want to share;
- use USB keys and hard disks - it is not longer possible to use CD-ROMs or floppy disks;
- print documents using the myPrint system available in some Laboratories - printing procedures may vary depending on the Laboratory;
- use workstations with no time limits - please consider the needs of other users;
- enjoy unlimited internet - please browse responsibly, in compliance with regulations.
If you do not use your account for one year, your data will be automatically removed.
Internet browsing and other functions may be restricted in Classrooms during exams or lessons, or your teacher may ask you to use a limited account other than yours.