Elio Franzini is the Rector of the University of Milan.
Maria Pia Abbracchio, Professor of Pharmacology specialising in multiple sclerosis treatment research studies, was appointed Vice-Rector by Rector Elio Franzini. Professor Abbracchio is also Deputy-Rector for Research and Innovation.
- Deputy Rector for Internationalization
prof. Antonella Baldi
- Deputy Rector for Education and Student Services
prof. Marina Brambilla
- Deputy Rector for Legality, Transparency and Equal Rights
prof. Maria Elisa D’Amico
- Deputy Rector for Digital Innovation, ICT Services, Strategic and Special Projects
prof. Goffredo Haus
- Deputy Rector with responsibilities for the Third Mission, Cultural activities and Social impact
prof. Marina Carini
- Deputy Rector for Education
prof. Marisa Porrini
- Deputy Rector for Relations with Health Institutions
prof. Gian Vincenzo Zuccotti